Amplicomms TV Soundbox Stand Alone Wireless Speaker Summary:
Simply connect its base to the sound source and place the speaker close to you and adjust the volume and tone to suit your hearing loss, it's volume control works independently from your TV speaker.
Amplicomms TV Soundbox Stand Alone Wireless Speaker Features:
- Portable wireless speaker brings TV sound right in front of you.No more straining to hear your TV from far away
- Volume control works independently to TV speaker allowing to turn the TV volume down or completely off
- Two high fidelity Class D speakers deliver loud, lifelike sound and crystal clear dialog
- Adjustable Voice Enhancing makes each word fully intelligible and easier to understand
- 3-level tone adjustment (extra treble/extra bass/both) for optimal selection according to personal hearing profile
- Easy Plug-and Play-installation, compatible with TV, Set Top Box, MP3/MP4 Players, CD or HiFi systems
- The transmitter also serves as a charging dock when the receiver is not in use
- Fully charged battery provides up to 8 hours of listening time
- Auto-off function conserves receiver battery power if no signal is detected for 3 minutes
- Using as a stand-alone speaker for TV, Handy; connecting a headphone is possible either
- Connection socket for headphone or inductive Neck Loop(compatible with amplicomms NL 100)
- Compact size and stylish design with a built-in carry handle
Amplicomms TV Soundbox Stand Alone Wireless Speaker Technical Details:
- Transmission: 2,4 GHz Radio Frequency
- Operating Range: Up to 30 m in an open field
- Speakers: 2 x 5 W Class D
- AC Adapter Power: 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz input; 9 VDC 1.5 A output
- Speaker battery: Built-in Lithium Ion Battery
- Listening time: Up to 8 hours (at 50 % max. volume level) when fully charged
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hours for empty batteries
- SoundBox Size: incl. transmitter: approx. 240 x 80 x 170 mm
- Weight approx. 800 g
Amplicomms TV Soundbox Stand Alone Wireless Speaker VAT Relief Details:
If you are entitled to VAT Relief as a result of a disability e.g. deafness or hard of hearing disability (you would need to either be registered as deaf or hard of hearing with your local health authority or GP) and wish to claim this relief for eligible products, please click on the icon.
This will open up a new browser window and bring up a VAT Relief Claim form as an Adobe PDF document, which please print and post back the completed form to us at the address shown on the bottom of the form.
On receipt of the signed completed form, we will refund you the full VAT amount relating to the eligible product. If you need us to process your order manually, kindly phone or e-mail us at email@example.com with your full contact name, address and telephone number to proceed with the order.
There are severe penalties for making false declarations. If you are in any doubt about eligibility for relief from VAT on the supply of goods you are buying from M2Cshop.com you should get advice from your local VAT office before making the declaration - contact details will be in your local telephone directory or you can try call the National Advice Service number 0845 302 0203.
Please note that VAT relief only applies to the cost of the product and does not apply to the cost of postage and packing.